From press releases
GAN Integrity this week launched its Risk Management module that builds on GAN’s all-in-one compliance platform. GAN designers say the module is designed to integrate seamlessly with the rest of GAN’s compliance components, so users can make strategic, data-driven decisions based on a holistic and real-time view of all compliance-related activities.
Companies can customize how they frame their risk management and shift to a dynamic approach. The tool complements annual risk assessments and helps compliance teams take action on next steps, company officials said.
“As an organization’s risk management evolves, so does GAN’s tool configuration, enabling real-time identification, assessment and management of all risks,” said Valerie Charles, chief strategy officer for GAN Integrity. “It empowers compliance teams to focus on what matters with technology that enables them to proactively manage any compliance issue that arises, at anytime, anywhere.”
The Risk Management module joins GAN’s comprehensive compliance platform, which includes Training, Due Diligence, Policy, Gifts and Case Management modules.
According to GAN Integrity engineers, the Risk Management module lets teams can:
- Identify: The user-friendly solution allows users to easily map and manage all risks across the company in a centralized risk library, along with any related controls and action plans.
- Assess: Detailed information on specific risks enables users to design customized risk rating scales and matrices that are tailored to the organization.
- Manage: Users exchange manual, paper-driven, siloed processes for a simple and user-friendly solution and import risk assessment data into a configurable tool.
- Monitor: The module tracks compliance risks in real time using a heat map that enables a company to instantly react to critical changes to risks throughout the business. All changes and activity are saved for later reference.
- Evolve: The module automatically updates risks based on changes to the business.